Wednesday, October 20, 2004

The week has been crazy. Saturday with mom and Don (lunch, zoo, dinner). Sunday with Dad. Monday with Gram and Grandpa for lunch then Hubb's best freinds family for dinner. I should use today to get ready and do stuff I may not be able to do later this week due to my other grandfather's passing but now at 2pm I havent eaten and I just dont want to. I havent showered or eaten, but hubbs will bring me lunch when he is done with his errands. can I just say ugh? Thankfully I was finally able to cry because I sure as hell felt like a heartless bitch. I guess it is the not being used to having hubbs around or maybe the medication or even both I just wasnt able to until he left. ugh ok I must do something today. I think we are meeting up with friends soon but I dont want to. we will see.

No comments: