Saturday, October 09, 2004

Ahhh Friday
So yes I have not written again, I think I see a trend here. I have been hella busy all week and havent been on the computer much at all this week. Right now I am fighting the ever growing short-timers disease :) I am getting so excited for the move and I get to see hubbs and he is mine all mine as of next wednesday w007 and a half. So Tuesday was Shauna's Bday so we all went out all 4 parents and everyone else that is "family" and me to Rock Bottom. It was fun and so great to get to see them all at once and not have to worry about squeezing them in while Hubbs is here. Wednesday was just funny. I got my housekey stuck in the bolt. It was dirty I know and I just needed WD40 but I couldnt think of who to call. Thankfully I know Barb is always there for me and she drove out and then when I took her to diiner she insisted on paying and me being the person I am couldnt fight too hard I mean a cross country move will be pricey. So door is fixed laundry finally got done and then it was Thursday. I hit up the optometrist, went to happy hour with the people from work and my usual coffee night. Ugh woohoo it is Friday. Today I need to get the car checked out and setup and ready to go to Georgia and hangout with my cousins while watching the debates. Sat is the airshow sho traffic heading north will be a bitch but I have got to get to Chino to see my brothers and sisters in legion (dont know when I will see them again). Sat night I will hangout with kym and then gawd knows what. I guess sleep is for the dead again. I have hardly slept at all.

I am so excited to go to Georgia it will be a culture shock but it will also be wonderful. We are going to buy a home most likely which I am just flabbergasted at it is just amazing to me. I hadnt even comtemplated being a home owner. Having hubbs on shore duty for 2 years will be a total dream. We still do not know when our packout date will be but hopefully i will know soon. yay yay yay we are off to somewhere new :) ok back to work having to fight the slacker urge big time but I am pretty decent at it.

No comments: