Tuesday, October 12, 2004

I am exhausted.

I did as I planned and it all worked out but it was hell. I left for work friday, went to pepboys afterwards and got my tires taken care of. Then I went to my cousins for some fun, crashed on their couch and left around 7:30am the next morning. I drove 2 hours north to visit Legion and GW, that was great getting to see them. Spent the evening with Kym (her mom cooks great for me :)) Drove back to dads on sunday morning we went through all of my stuff there. Found out rats had attacked some stuffed animals one I really liked ( a gorilla from dad's late boss) was ruined. A few others had to be seriouslt cleaned. Got through everything loaded up my car and dads truck to drive home and unload at storage. That was all done around 12:30. I grabbed lunch and went over to the inlaws and started going through stuff. Roy and lydia came over and we got that all into the storage unit. I was passing out tired at that point. On my way home I went and pincked up my boots (they fit much nicer now). Stopped by the NEX and Commisary to get upholstery cleaner, ended up with pet stain remover. I got home around 5. and preceded to clean the 3 daolls and 3 stuffed animals I had saved but had been invaded by the rat. I used pet stain remover on the animals and bodies of the dolls as well as the stained clothes of one of the dolls. Washed the clothes in woolite and then sprayed it all down with lysol. Oh yeah and I did this all with gloves on becuase it was all fairly gross (cleanble but gross). Then I finally got to take a shower (first one since friday). I then curled up in bed and promptly passed out before 7pm. I was so exhausted that I slept through my alarm for 30 minutes (thankfully I was clean from last nights shower). And now I am at work and stii exhausted. More to do tonight like get the TV moved to the storage unit and nything else.

Ok so now that there is a general rundown of my weekend from hell I can expound on it all. Friday night I sat down and watched the debates with my cousins. Well they did what they were supposed to I finally made my decision. A woman asked bush wht his 3 mistakes he has made as president and he said he did not make any mistakes. Now come on man that is a basic interview question you find 3 mistakes and you show how you turned them around. I have no respect for someone who claims they have never done anything wrong. He didnt even talk about what he had done wrong but about what others thought he did wrong. come on Mr President I am not a moron. I also didnt like that he sat there looking like a moron with a blank expression on his face like he had no idea what Kerry was saying. What do I like about Kerry? honestly not much but he does seem to understand the difference between beleiving in something yet not forcing others to beleive it. Although he may be personally against things like abortion he does not legislate it to make it illegal.

Seeing Legion was great I saw pretty much everyone I care about. missed a few people but it is bound to happen. Got a new tshirt from ulf. and tormented the ugly bugger. :)

ok back to "work" :) I will be done Friday and hubbs will be in Wednesday.

1 comment:

anjalimehtus said...



Interior Design Bangalore India's finest decorative arts for luxury home furniture and interiors. Our collection is custom created for you by our experts. we have a tendency to bring the world's best to our doorstep. welfurn is leading Interior design company that gives exquisite styles excellence in producing and Quality standards. Modular Kitchen India will give door-step delivery and can complete the installation at your home.