Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Ok didnt update all weekend cos I was hella busy.
Hubby still isnt home. Still dont know when but we will see.
Friday was a bad day for me. I was terribly depressed and missed Hubs severly and no one I knew was available to go out it just sucked. But Sat I woke up not feeling much better and called a girlfriend to see how she was doing (her lil girl was born Thursday). She was so happy to hear from me it was scary so I took her lunch and hung out and helped out and did her grocery shopping. Yesterday I took them to the baby's first doctors appointment (yes on a sunday) and all is well. Then we did a little shopping since we were out and she needed some things. Went back to her place ate lunch and all 3 of us passed out cold for a couple hours. Before I left I made sure she ate and then I was off. Today I sooooo did not wantto get up for work I felt like crap and now I do not feel much better. But I came to work to make sure I made it to my doc's appt today (need new headache meds) and then I will run by my friends and take her some milk (as a non-milk drinker I didnt buy enough). Then I will probably head home to veg and relax and nurse this headache.

No comments: