Saturday, September 25, 2004

my head hurts

these migraines suck butt. No word yet as to where we are off to if we are going anywhere I just want to go home. well in 2 hours I will go home and relax. and pack some more ugh.

I am sooooo stressed. My doctor tells me stress causes my migraines (well duh shit genius I knew that) and that I should learn to react better to stress so I am not so stressed. so please tell me how do you not stress when your life is like mine is right now.
Last Wed hurricane is heading towards my husband and he goes into lockdown at a shelter. Thursday night I hear from him, they didnt graduate in time now they dont know what they will do or where they will go. Weekend still no clue because there is no command at the base to take care of it. I spend the weekend moving things into storage because I am going to have to move out of my place soon. When I move I will move into 1 of 3 different places depending on order and where DH is at the time (here or FL). The only moving prospect that is appealling is the third option which is PCS with hubby. Mon still no info. Tues we learn they will grad on Wed and they will have him out ASAP. well it is now friday afternoon still no orders, still no clue, I have to get moving but I dont know where I should go or if I should wait so i am waiting as long as I can. ugh I am miserable and my headaches are so bad they wake me up at night. I want to take time off work but I know it wont help and I dont have much left for the year, if he is stationed here I may burn time I want to use later this year. if he is gone oh i dont know this sucks
so how do you not stress in this situation? :evil:
oh yeah and chances are when he does have orders there will be less than 30days to report but we have NO CLUE where that will be so we dont have time to find housing or anything

No comments: