Friday, September 24, 2004

I promised I would do better on this blog but I couldnt get to the computer for a couple days. The bitchiness passed to be followed quickly by the sharp and swift blow of a migraine, I had no warning on this one. I went to bed in the early evening yesterday and today more meds and best rest no coffee with the girls tonight :)

As to the hubster it is any day now. He isnt home yet maybe tomorrow. no orders yet but they want him out of there and on his leave getting ready to PCS so things may work out great and I may only have 3 moves in 6 months not 4. It is great. :) now why hasnt that boy called me.

A good friend of mine had her baby today I am sure she is beaustiful. Amanda had the easiest pregnancy I have ever seen I cant wait to go visit her and the baby.

No comments: