Tuesday, September 21, 2004

I am all bitchy and tired and cranky today. I just feel like crap. I wanted to work on my message board but I think I will just go to bed and relax. I hate feeling like this.

News on the Navy front:
We still have no freakin clue what is up. classes are supposed to resume this week. My poor husband is going nuts since there are soo many people everywhere. The other bases guys are driving him nuts yelling hoo-rah at the squirrels and stuff. But it is all good. He could literally call me tomorrow and say he will be home in a few hours. The nerves and stress of this is killing me. I hated hearing how upset and angry he was and not being able to be there for him. Thankfully I was able to get past my bad mood so I at least didnt bitch at him about his bitching. I wish I could get a hug so bad but soon enough. I love him so much I cant explain it and I miss him. Soon he will be home though :)

ok off to bed and relax and watch an old movie, I think tonights choice will be an Officer and a Gentleman

No comments: