Wednesday, July 27, 2005

How sad and pathetic. I admin a little bulletin board of about 100 people. Well I have a job this morning in a little over an hour so I should not really be nosing around on there. Well the host of the site in their infinite crappiness is down so we are down. I have no clue what to do with myself. hmmmm maybe I should go eat breakfast and watch the news. Then I will have something to talk about on here

Yesterday I went shopping and I am happy to say the 80s are alive and well in Augusta, GA. Goodness I saw alot of people wearing crap I wouldnt have been caught dead in, in the 80s. Tight ass jeans, bangle earrings, cock-eyed pony tail on the top of the head. It was damn frightening. I bet these girls thought they were being hip too. gag I wanted to gouge my eyes out.

No comments: