Saturday, July 09, 2005

damn it has been forever

Welll I am sitting here being a freak watching a live webcam on Key West as a hurricane approaches, yes it is like a train wreck. I figured I would post didnt realize it has been ages since I have.

Well damnit I cant type and watch the picture that is no fun

Ok well since April yeah life is good. We like it here in Augusta even though it can be hot as sin, not hotter than hell cos well I hear that is a dry heat but the nasty sticky sinful fucked your brains out kind of sin. Yeah it is a bit gross :P

Business is good, well good enough.

So yeah I am watching this cam at http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/live-duval-cam.htm and it is sweet it has sound and shit. I cannot beleive that a cat4 (well now cat3) hurricane is heading towards these people and they are out drinking. they are walking around with flashlights the cops are all holed up you can see the wind is blowing and I cant see them but it sounds like they convinced the bar to open outside of the view of this cam. Everything is all boarded up.

We arent expecting much here just rain. Of course the farther west this thing goes the farther it will be from even getting anywhere near us. We shall see

ok that is all for today I am in search of a blogging client so I dont have to log in to do this shit, then maybe someday people will think I am cool and my blog will be on the news like I know what the fuck I am talking about.

No comments: