Saturday, July 09, 2005

Testing BlogJet

ok lets see if I like this and if it works

 

The storm is definetly getting worse.  It is hilarious because the worse it gets the more people I see.  I dont know why this has amused me for so long maybe I am just lame.  That is ok I can deal with being lame.  I actually took a night I would normally spend playing my latest game, since I dont get to play much lately and spent the evening backing up files and watching this cam.  Damn you Noelle for telling me about it.  This is reality TV though and not that BS stuff you see on TV.  This is real and I love it.  it is ok I know it is dumb.  It just makes me wonder, I am terrified of Hurricanes.  I am from California and I will take an earthquake anyday over a hurricane or a tornado.  I dont care that you get warned in advance.  An earthquake is 6 seconds on a rollercoaster, they are rarer than you think and unless it is a 5.5 or higher you can barely feel it outside the epicenter.  I think that is why I am afraid of hurricanes they last days and it is like slow moving evil you just sit there and watch it coming towards you helpless.  As far as tornadoes yeah they are there then they end but shit you can lose your house and your neighbor doesnt.  In California be it earhtquake, fir or landslide chances are if you got fucked you arent alone.  Well misery does love company.

It is almost midnight and I just saw 3 kids on bikes go by.  Hello parents Hurricane and IT IS MIDNIGHT!!!  Shit it still makes me want to go to Key West.  I want to have a hurricane party.  Of course with the way this year has been going I am sure one will come up the Eastern Seaboard and I will feel more of what we will get this time.

No comments: