Monday, August 22, 2005

myspace

Recently someone from the past added me as a friend on here so i started looking again for old friends or just people I knew. i cant beleive how many people I found. Somedays it makes me wish I have done something cool and interesting with my life to tell people. But no I had alot of fun after high school but nothing note worthy. As I go through the pics of people I think it is amazing how little somethings have changed. I need to post some new pics of myself now that I am that much closer to the weight I was back in the day. It also surprise me how many people still live so close to Ontario. In some ways I am jealous. I mean if after graduating 7-10 years ago they still have something there to go back to. Not me. I have Ruben but that is it. I am thinking I would like to see many of them again, may even try to find a way back for the 10year. We shall see. I thank God I have my husband and I love my mobile life. Someday I am sure I will grow tired of it but for now may the Navy send us to some kickass places.

No comments: