Sunday, April 03, 2005

Today we took our first trip into Charleston. Put up the new gate in the kitchen with the dining table chairs pressed up against it. Right after we left Hubbs realized he forgot the directions. It was his job to find out how to get there this time. We had not been gone 20 minutes and both dogs had made it out of the kitchen. So we opened the gate and left again and hoped for the best. Before we could see the city we stopped at the Naval Base and got hubbs some uniform stuff since it is the closest base to us. Then we wereoff. Charleston is nice. We went to Margaritaville, got me another Tshirt for my collection. There was no cafe so we walked and stopped at the first place that smelled good. It turned out to be greek and it was Delish. Then we walked around and splurged on a Carriage tour. That was fun and very worth the money. We saw the Waterfront area and some beautiful homes. We also saw some gorgeous churces and old graveyards. We will be going back at some point probably multiple times. I want to spend a few days there and we may take the inlaws when they come see us in a few months.
When we returned home the dogs had been fairly good. Only one mess to clean up and one torn paper (I had picked up EVERYTHING or so I thought). they got hubbs uniform bag and gnawed on his hat but no real damage. They were very glad to see us home.

Today I got my first call on Rent-A-Geek. That was nice. Didnt get the customer but that is ok. I know the advertising is working.

No comments: