Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I have been busy. Last week hubbs updated his BIOS and managed to fry his processor. Don't know how he did it but it is a special kind of gift he has. So we took some spare parts and built him a new computer.
I have had 3 clients this week. Which is great. But with that cane the realization that I need a second computer and not just a dual boot. So I am getting a kick ass schweet system that should last me awhile and hubs is getting mine and I get the crap he built as my toy. It is still better than my old toy that fried in the move.
Last Saturday we drove into Atlanta to check out the Auto Show. It was ok not near as cool as LA's but still good. We were able to narrow the field of new vehicles down to 3 or 4 SUVs. The most likely winner will be an Element. I know they are ugly as sin but hear me out they are VERY practical. they are big and romy outside without being a monstrosity and the inside is all rubber so I do not have to worry about dog hair. Also the rear seats old up int the walls so there is plenty of space to haul lumber and stuff for the house.
So yeah move to Georgia and get a truck the only question is where do you put the gunrack in a civic.
I started looking around on Friendster and MySpace more today. I cannot beleive how many people I found that i know. Old roommates, a boyfriend from high school and lots of other people. That is cool I hope to be able to get in touch with some people since I have obvioously sucked at it my whole life. :)
Now if only I can get a feed into there so I dont have to always repost this shit, we shall see.

No comments: