Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Masters, Day 2

ok so today is day two at the Masters. I work long hours but I have time before the day starts to take the long way to the stand and enjoy the course. I even get to take a camera in Mon-Wed so I am and I am taking advantage. I bought some swag and am collecting the plastic cups.

Yesterday I saw the joy and giggled when I saw a line and line stansions (like at Disneyland) for the mens room and when I went into the ladies room it was empty. oh the irony, oh the joy and I just wanted to scream FEEL OUR PAIN BITCHES!!!!!

Today I saw a guy with a REAL USC shirt. I was all Trojans BABY!!! He was happy I knew and thought the Gamecocks were BS, I have to agree. I also saw a guy with a City of Stockton hat so I asked if it was Stockton, CA and it was. The guy then tells me he is the mayor, I of course presume he is full of shit, so I looked it up http://www.stocktongov.com/citycouncil/Mayor.cfm and yeah that could be him.

I wanted to buy Pops a shirt but as much as I love him, it is not that much. The cheapest was $55 and the ones I liked were $80 and they went up to like $200.

Unlike most events, the food is cheap (I can ring up lunch for a family of 4 for under $20) and the people are nice. They aren't pushy or bitchy. they are really pretty calm. Lets see what happens when the match starts.

So yeah I am exhausted an my mind no worky. I have pics, proof that I really was there and some pics of players but now I need to go finish the laundry so I have clothes tomorrow

No comments: