Thursday, March 22, 2007

why I shouldnt be home alone

I have a medical condition, one I do not talk about in specifics to even my closest friends, I can only think of 5 people who know. So today I was looking up support groups and didnt find much for local but I found an online group. There was a pinned story about pregnancy and the strength of these women just made me cry. Many men and women without children said don't do it but the stories of those who did and how wonderful they are, just made me cry. Many also said their disease was not passed on to their children which gives me so much hope. Not that I want kids now but the idea that I could but really shouldnt, made me very sad.

I did also call people about renting the house. I looked at 3 places and talked to 2 of them. They are all identical so now all I need to do is decide between my friends firm and the lady who sold us our house. I am getting references. If good it is leaning toward the friends firm because one of their references is a friend from Church.

WOOHOO!!! My nose started running I feel safe taking my sinus drugs for this damn headache

I need to go clean the kitchen

No comments: