Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Lately the bad seems to outnumber the good

ok so I am deciding to write this all down. I am in hell Augusta is hell my one last safe bastion of peace was sullied by someone who chose the need to invade my personal space. Lets start at the beginning

Bad: a few weeks ago I learned they will be building a commercial development behind my house, I found out from the backhoe driver taring out the trees that were my fence.

Bad: This new orders system sucks ass

Bad: to finish school (Diploma in Computer Programming), I will have to basically go out of business, the classes I need are only offered from 10AM - 3PM

Bad: a class I really want to take and is important in the industry is at the same time as a class I am required to take.

Good: Java, the class I want, is taught by a teacher who sucks. They announced one of the best teachers will be teaching it at night in a couple quarters, I am willing to pay for it.

Bad: Mom calls panicked because stepdad is acting more off than usual. He ends up in the hospital again after I told her about the nurse care line.

Good: he was in one day, it was a combo of fever and dehydration.

Good: I am working constantly

Bad: I m working constantly

Good: hubbs and I celebrated 3 years of marriage. He planned a trip to get me away for a night. We were going to stay at a nice hotel, get massages and go to the ATL Aquarium.

Bad: cellphone fried.

Good: cellphone under warranty and I still had my old cell.

Bad: hotel computer system screwed up, we didn't go to the aquarium.

Good: we rolled with it and still had a good time.

Good: Stressful out of the ordinary church service went well

Bad: someone at church went into my purse and stole my digi camera, leaving the camera bag.

Good: the church will replace it but I feel bad about that however i cannot afford to replace it. It was a nice camera my mom bought me and hubbs for all the help while stepdad was sick.

Good: I have a wonderful husband that loves me and I love him

The quarter is ending so I have a ton of shit to get done including a number of programs to write.

Oh yeah and we still have no clue where we are going and what hubbs will be doing next

No comments: