Friday, November 24, 2006

Raven Simeone

Do I know her? no Have I met her? no. Do I generally care about her? no. I just want to say that from what little I know of her I think she is a good person and not a pain in the ass star. Being from Southern California, I generally do not care about famous people and was fairly accustomed to seeing them. Well she was on my flight from LAX to Atlanta. I had heard whisperings but then again I really didn't care. Well, I am sure you are wondering where I am going with this. Well I went to get my bags off the carousel with 50 billion other people and there she was standing in front of me. No biggee, she is short I could still see the carousel. Well she had the cutest little dog and was very sweet about people walking up to her. The coolest part was that she got her own bags. It was getting REALLY crowded so her friend was getting the bags and she moved back, so I moved forward. This is what struck me most about her. She was moving her bags back but I was in the way. She very politely said "excuse me" so I stepped aside so yeah. On the decent famous people meter she gets 2 big thumbs up.

No comments: