Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I am late but I have been very busy. I enrolled in Grad school and between classes, school wrapping up at work and hubbs being home I have been quite busy. I had midterms last week and turned in a 20 page term paper yesterday. I got As on the midterms W007!! I was really nervous about it.

Ok so last month the hubbs and I went to Nanadaru on the Izu Peninsula. It was beautiful, I honestly do not know what to compare it to. It is one of the wonderments of God and I posted a ton of pictures in my Picassa album because I cannot choose which ones to post. It was about a 3 hour drive but we took a tour, so it was a cozy bas ride. We went to Joren Falls first. Then on down to Nanadaru, which is seven waterfalls. It was breathtaking. Afterwards we relaxed in a hotspring.






Tons more pictures
Nanadaru June 7-2008


More updates to come:
Yesterday I went to a Tanabata festival with a friend.
For my birthday we are going to Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea
Then the next weekend we climb Fuji-san.

Then we sleep. We are cramming a lot in because the man is about to head out again and we start the craziness over, it has been nice having him around.

No comments: