Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Are we there yet? Oh hell no we are not to the present yet. We get back from Fuji and again I am young I do not need a break. Which is good because it is finals week for my first term of grad school and I have a ton of work to do at work. Somehow I get it all done and now hubbs wants to go to Yokohama. We went up to Chinatown in Yokohama and wanted around. We had a dim sum lunch and found out they love the pandas. Everything was Pandas so we shopped and took some pics and you can check those out.


Now we are up to the present which is good because it is late and I get up early. I hope to God I just get to do nothing and relax this weekend, maybe clean the house it needs it. I just want to sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anything exciting happen in the past month and a half?

did you hear that i'm going to be a father?

Hope you guys are doing well.