Monday, July 23, 2007

River of Life

The run down

5 days
over 100 12-17 yearolds
not nearly enough adults
1 hotel

Oh yeah can you feel the fun yet?

16 work teams
like 6 porches built
9 houses painted
16 yards cleaned up
some really awesome food, they made me fat
One guy who could end up being on my list of favorite people, but then again maybe not
Just all around a ton of fun for a good cause and purpose.

The part people care about:
meeting random people to avoid the same people I have been eating and sleeping with for 3 days.
Deciding walking into a church service through the front 30 minutes late with a guy who is not my husband would be a bad idea. Then again if it had been my husband people would have fallen over dead as he has only been in church twice in the last 3 years (one my baptism and the other was on the way to the lake, we weren't backtracking for him). It was a good choice. I had more fun shootin the shit with him anyhow.
Anyone who did not know me thinking I had a thing for him, made me giggle. Yeah maybe if I was younger and not married but otherwise it didnt cross my mind but it was a lil flattering.
The world found out that I only love Mitchell for his tools. But oh what tools they are :)

Now the best part:
Different woman in my bed every night.
Being in a bath tub with 2 guys
Being in a bathroom with 6 guys and another chick
hiding under the stairs with 5 guys.
shoulder rubs
Almost pitching a guy off the balcony.
Waking up to different rays of sunshine every morning

I am sure I will come up with more but that is all at the moment. I am still tired and I feel like ass but it is all good. Did it change me? It takes alot to change me. I did like however for once staying local. I do not like the idea of going to other countries to do mission work when there is so much that can be done right here.

I had ENTIRELY way too much fun and some of it I am sure was inappropriate for a church retreat but it was good times all around. And get that DAMN SONG OUT OF MY HEAD!!

No comments: