Monday, November 15, 2004

Wow it has been 14 days since I last wrote. Well I have been a lil busy. Well we got here and found a house it closed the first week of this month. Our stuff was delivered the next day and our dogs arrived a week later. So things have been busy. We love it here. Hubbs is on leave so he is going to help me finish unpacking and getting things done and then I get to start looking for a job yippee skippy. Truth is I would love to go to work this not working thing has gotten old fast. Next week I also have to get the car registered and apply for unemployment. I will probably do all of that tomorrow. Hmmm I wonder if I can post pics. yay I figured out how.

Things are pretty nuts around here. All of the appliances need to eventually be replaced and we don't have much in the way of furniture but we managed to get a sweet deal on an entertainment center and bookcase from a place that is going out of business so that is great. We found the Super Walmart and Sam's Club and although I tend to despise their practices towards employees I do have to admit the prices are good and we do need the money to be saved.

the dogs are absolutely wonderful and sleeping right now under my desk but I guarantee as soon as I moove it will be Gaven the Energizer bunny-butt followed slowly and cautiously by his sister Elsa :)

No comments: