Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Ok I have been nervous to write for fear of jinxing anything but here goes. The house inspection went fairly well. It is a 20 year old house that has never been upgraded so it had some 20 year old issues. My wonderful wonderful realtor seems to have worked it all out though all of the improvements will be made and taken care of except for half the roof. We are ok with that part of the deal. We are set to close late Thursday afternoon. I am ecstatic and cannot even beleive it. We have even started talking to a dog rescue and instead of one dog we will be getting 2 lil bundles of joy to love. I am soooooo excited. Everything else is falling into place I am just dying to start looking for work again. But also very excited to have a home and doggies for it.

Today I had to deal with Army medical and oh boy was that a joy and a half but thanfully I was finally able to figure out how to get my medicaion refilled. I have an appointment to review the meds this week.

I will continue the updates as much as I can.

No comments: