Sunday, October 05, 2008

Things have been crazy. School started, 1/3 of our staff is new and almost an entirely new admin staff and well life has been hella crazy since August. Work and sleep that is all I have had time for. I did take a trip up to Yokohama one night and dropped some serious change on a Pentax K20D at Yodobashi. If it isn't at Yodobashi it probably doesn't exist. So I took it to Hakone with my buddy nitch one Saturday and Kamakura on another Saturday. Those pics are in my Picasa album at
Hakone
for Hakone. Or Kamakura
Kamakura 09-13-2008


But the Good Stuff was a couple weeks ago in Kyoto and Osaka. The hubbs was in the area so I took some time off work, hopped on the bullet train and I was off. Osaka was fun, tons of food, lots of places to go and a city under the city. We walked until our feet hurt. We spent Saturday in Kyoto. Where we looked at Temples and Shrines, some traditional art and just wandered and got lost. It was loads of fun, we saw some Maiko on their way to work and had some good food. We also went to the aquarium in Osaka and the Castle.



No comments: