Friday, May 23, 2008

Some fun pix

It was a beautiful day and a nice night so I went out tonight. I found a new obnoxious brimmed hat that i can actually pull off, I cannot believe I miss that cowboy hat I bought as a joke a few years ago. I am sure pics of the new one will appear at some point it is cool but not as cool as the $5 walmart special.

tonight a girlfriend and I shopped and had ice cream corn and ice cream actually

We also have killer kiwis at the grocery store (unfortunately or is it fortunately ) a sign blocked us from the full frontal assault of the killer kiwi

It is not water but it comes from water and looks water like so do not be confused

Here are some billboards from one of the Tokyo train stations I frequent, it is the connection for everywhere i want to be and the beer is fine too



This one is just immature but I have friends who will like it, if you don't get it good, but it has to do with the kind of brakes it says it has. At 6am I thought it was funny.
Also immature but who cares, not how I would describe a CD case

No comments: