Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Damn it has been over a month since I have updated? I will try to soon. In the last 2 months Hubbs and I celebrated our 4th anniversary, I have been to Tokyo multiple times, met my work counterparts at a conference, been to kamakura, went to a Fertitlity Festival with a friend from college, applied to Grad School, passed the cert for my Altiris Certified Professional and I am sure there is more. I will try to update this weekend while I study for my next cert, which will make me an Altiris Certified Engineer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! You're going to be an ACE! ;) Good to hear from you.

Was the fertility festival where you got the photo of the guy eating dick?

lil_lost said...

Oh yeah and lots of other great pictures. He was really enjoying that sucker (it was candy), we were all dying laughing.

I have to find the best way to post some of those pics. I should have more from some friends. The festival was a lot of fun and actually quite innocent, there were kids everywhere but how do you describe some of the pictures :D